The Westercon 70 Dealers’ Room has been juried to ensure a good variety of merchandise. Applications are now closed.
You’ll find it in the Palm Ballroom, filling all of Palm A, all of Palm D and half of Palm B.
All photos on this page were taken at LepreCon 42 and are courtesy of Jeff George.
Dealers’ Room hours are expected to be as follows (but are subject to change):
|Saturday||Open to Members||12.00pm||7.00pm|
|Sunday||Open to Members||10.00am||7.00pm|
|Monday||Open to Members||10.00am||7.00pm|
|Tuesday||Open to Members||10.00am||2.00pm|
Here are the merchants who you’ll find in our Dealers’ Room. Please show your appreciation by buying all their goods (except what I want to buy first).
Amazing Wyked Writers
Book Universe, Inc.
Michael Bradley Books
Cargo Cult Books & Notions
The Worlds of Michael D’Ambrosio
Duncan’s Books and More
Hip Pocket Creations
Left Hand Asylum
Little Bit of Everything (Sue Martin)
Model Building Secrets
Mystic Publishers Inc.
Vixen’s Cosplay Closet Boutique
- No smoking or vaping is allowed in the Dealers’ Room.
- No food or drink may be sold in the Dealers’ Room.
- No ‘outside’ food or drink may be brought into the Dealers’ Room for consumption. Food or drink purchased at the hotel restaurant may be consumed in the Dealers’ Room.
- Tables are placed according to city fire codes and should not be moved without the express permission of the Dealers’ Room Coordinator.
- Dealers are advised that the State of Arizona and City of Tempe require them to have all appropriate licenses and/or sales tax permits and collect appropriate taxes from sales made at Westercon 70 and remit them to the State and City.
- Bootleg and/or illegal materials are not permitted in the Dealers’ Room. Should there be discovery of such, the Dealer may be required to forfeit their fees and leave the convention. The matter may also result in the offender being banned from future events.
- Please keep in mind that this is a family friendly event.